11 Wagstaff Road, Redcliffe
OFFERS ABOVE $580K
If you missed out the first time, an opportunity exists for you to snap up this beauty!
Be prepared to raise your expectations as you walk through this large, single level contemporary residence, with the essence of family and entertaining at the core of its design.
The thoughtful floorplan, combined with the many living options this home has to offer, makes this the ideal place to call home. Built in 2001 by Dale Alcock to a demanding and detailed specification, this home boasts an impressive list of features and will provide the lucky buyer with luxury, space and level of quality that is hard to find in this location.
Nestled in Ascot Gardens Estate, this gorgeous home is ideally located; there is minimal traffic thoroughfare, an abundance of parks nearby (Epsom park just 50m away) and is situated in close proximity to public transport, the new DFO outlet and Perth Airport.
• Massive master suite featuring a huge walk in robe, open plan bathroom with shutters, spa bath, double basins and large shower
• Dedicated theatre room or formal lounge
• Open plan kitchen | lounge | dining area – ideal for entertaining or watching out for the kids!
• Spacious kitchen with quality gas appliances, breakfast bar and loads of bench & cupboard space
• Large alfresco area for year-round entertaining with timber decking that leads to a well sized grass area with sandpit – perfect for kids and pets to play
• Large separate patio/entertaining area around the side
• Upgraded laundry with timber benchtop and plenty of storage
• Feature entry with timber decking and water feature
• Low maintenance bore reticulated gardens
• Extra high 33 course ceilings
• Entry hall
• 2.5kW solar power
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Roller shutters
• Large double garage with rear door leading to hardstand and shed
• CCTV | security alarm system
Call Ben or Kathryn for more information.
Council Rates | $1,844 pa
Water Rates | $1,383 pa
Land Area | 575 m²
4 2 2
As Advertised or by Appointment