78 Salisbury Street, Bedford
LET THE PAST BECOME YOUR PRESENT!
HOME OPEN CANCELLED, UNDER OFFER!
This home combines all of the charm of a C1930s character home has to offer such as beautifully ornate ceiling roses, original lead light windows and stunning French doors with a significant modern extension which has retained the integrity of the home.
You will enjoy an abundance of space for a growing family, a centrally located well appointed kitchen and vast attractive garden views.
On 956 m² of prime land this generous family home is quietly positioned yet in a super convenient location with public transport just 2 minutes from your front door.
Additional features include:
- Fully ducted reverse cycle zoned airconditioning throughout
- Jarrah flooring | picture rails | French doors
- High ceilings with ceiling roses
- Formal dining and formal lounge
- Open living | kitchen | dining
- Private master suite with walk-in robe
- 2 large minor bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate laundry | powder room
- Home office | study
- Fully reticulated gardens
- New high output bore pump
This sought after location offers:
- 100m to Beaufort Street public transport
- 200m to Coles Inglewood
- 800m to Inglewood Primary School
- 3 min drive to Chisholm Catholic College
- 4 min drive to Perth Ladies College
- 1.7km to John Forrest Secondary College
- 6km to Perth CBD
1 4 2 2
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Security System
As Advertised or by Appointment
- Property ID
- Property Type
- Land Size
- 956m² approx.
- Water Rates
- $1172 Yearly
- Council Rates
- $1821 Yearly