92 Bessell Avenue, Como
A FAMILY HOME, ON A DEVELOPMENT SITE, 500M TO PENRHOS COLLEGE!
An inimitable opportunity, with a host of features guaranteed to please owner-occupiers, developers and investors, this one makes perfect dollars and sense.
Solid and spacious, this circa 1949-built brick and tile character home has plenty of life left in her yet. The home is a generous 200m² (approximately) in size, comprising multiple living areas, a spacious central kitchen, four generous bedrooms and two spacious bathrooms. The expansive North-facing back yard provides plenty of room for entertaining and for your children and your pets to play. There's enough room for a pool, too.
Conveniently located in the sought-after 'Avenues' of Como, within walking distance to Penrhos College, Collier Primary School and Curtin University, and a short bus, car or bike ride into the CBD, this is a great place to raise your family.
Currently zoned R20 with an inviting 20.12m frontage, making this a potential duplex site (subject to approval), there are lots of options here, including (but not limited to)
* Move straight in and enjoy the multitude of benefits this home already affords
* Renovate and extend the existing residence to suit your family dynamic
* Demolish and build your dream home in this highly desirable, family-friendly location
* Retain the existing residence and create a new lot at the rear
* Demolish the existing residence and create two 506m² street-front lots
* Rent the property out while you make plans for the future (currently leased for $610 per week until 1st March)
A lifetime of choices awaits, you just have to make one. But hurry, because opportunities this good seldom last for long.
Land Area | 1,012 m²
House Area | 163 m²
Zoning | R20
Council Rates | $2,182 pa
Water Rates | $1,387 pa
4 2 4
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
As Advertised or by Appointment