12A Leonora Street, Como
SUIT BUYERS - LOW $1M's
PRICE REDUCED. SELLERS HAVE BOUGHT ELSEWHERE!
OPEN SATURDAY 25th MAY 2:00 - 2:30 PM
Enviably located in a highly-desirable riverside pocket of Como Beach, amongst quality homes, this 2-year young, architect-designed executive family home will leave you wondering why life wasn't always this good!
Boasting over 320m² of luxurious, light-filled living and entertaining space across two impressive levels, with a host of covetable features on offer, including (but certainly not limited to);
* A magnificent designer kitchen showcasing striking stone benchtops and matching splashback, a full complement of Bosch appliances, a breakfast bar, soft-close cabinetry, double under-mount sinks with in-built water purification, ample storage and preparation space, and a separate butler's pantry.
* An expansive open plan dining area large enough to accommodate a 10-person table, which is cleverly positioned adjacent to the kitchen to enhance the in-home dining experience.
* A spacious semi-formal lounge area, highlighted by extra high ceilings, cleverly positioned windows which taking full advantage of the desirable northern aspect, and full-height sliding doors which spill out into the undercover alfresco entertaining area.
* Accommodation comprises a main or guest bedroom with an ensuite on the ground floor and three generous bedrooms upstairs, including an impressive master suite with a large walk-in robe, a resort-inspired ensuite bathroom and direct access to the private 18m² balcony offering river and sunset views.
* Naturally, finishes throughout are exemplary, with 600 x 600 rectified tiles, timber flooring, brushed stainless steel and glass balustrading, stone bench tops (including in the wet areas), Montana Grey carpets with gold underlay in all the bedrooms, and luxurious top-of-the-range window treatments.
* Smart wiring with data points in all the main rooms, video intercom security with mobile phone connectivity and NBN connectivity.
* 7-zone touchscreen and smartphone-controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* 6.5-star energy efficiency rating.
Words do not do this home justice. It will exceed all your expectations about luxury, leisure, lifestyle, and location. So, hurry, because the only luxury not on offer here, is time.
House Area | 323 m²
Land Area | 257 m²
Parking | Double lock up garage
1 4 3 2
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- River Views
- Security System
- Property ID
- Property Type
- Land Size
- 257m² approx.
- Property Size
- Water Rates
- $1416 Yearly
- Council Rates
- $2917 Yearly