68A Hope Avenue, Manning
REFURBISHED CHARACTER HOME ON SALTER POINT BORDER!
*** OPEN THURSDAY EVENING FROM 6:15-6:45 ***
Superbly positioned on the Salter Point border, within a hop skip and jump from the edge of the river and Challenger Reserve, a rare opportunity exists to secure this charming refurbished character home! With public transport arteries on your doorstep and Waterford Plaza around the corner, this fabulous location will leave you wanting for nothing.
Lovingly cared for and maintained over the years, the home is light and bright and will suit a young family looking at making a move into this area to be close to excellent educational facilities or perhaps a young couple who love to entertain friends and family, and want to take advantage of all of the lifestyle benefits of living by the river.
• 3 bedrooms with near new carpets
• 2 well appointed bathrooms, second bathroom is newly renovated with stone benchtop and shower | bath combo
• Open plan kitchen | meals | lounge area
• Large front deck that leads to a spacious yard with plenty of lawn
• Lounge room with split system airconditioning
• Low maintenance gardens | reticulated from bore
• Alarm system
• NBN connected
Call Ben or Kathryn for more information or to book your private inspection!
Council Rates | $1,549 pa
Water Rates | $1,069 pa
Land Area | 455 m²
3 2 1
As Advertised or by Appointment