16/62 Mill Point Road, South Perth
PENTHOUSE PERFECTION! No 'home open' times will be posted ... open anytime by appointment!
Love where you live . . .
Superb location, indulgent luxury and an enviable lifestyle are what this magnificent two-storey Penthouse apartment offers those accustomed to the very best. Located on the top floor of the highly sought-after Belltower Apartments, this is one of the Peninsula's finest residences, offering an exceptional open-plan living design and an abundance of space with spectacular panoramic views. From the moment you step out of the lift into the private penthouse lobby, you'll realise you're in a very special place.
Floor to ceiling windows and extensive balconies capture endless vistas of the Perth City skyline, Swan River, Elizabeth Quay, Crown Perth and the new Optus Stadium; the perfect backdrop for entertaining in fine style and taking in the twinkling city lights, beautiful sunsets, and summer fireworks displays.
This stunning home showcases superb features which need to be seen to be appreciated...
• 379 m² of indulgent luxury including the expansive entertainment balconies with built-in barbecue, kitchen area and elevated spa and sauna with timber decking
• Spacious gourmet open-plan kitchen featuring stone bench-tops, breakfast bar, extensive cupboard space and of course panoramic river and views to the CBD
• The highest quality built-in kitchen appliances, fixtures and fittings
• Three spacious, well-appointed bedrooms, full views from the master bedroom and generous ensuite and walk in robes
• The master suite features a huge fully-fitted walk-in robe | dressing room and contemporary ensuite
• Separate study | home office at the entrance
• Large well-equipped separate laundry
• Huge 40 m² + secure parking in undercroft carpark, plus secure storage area
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Belltower was built in 1997 and offers residents exclusive use of the outdoor swimming pool, spa and tennis court plus recreational area with BBQ facilities and a fully-equipped gymnasium
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a stunning, luxurious home in a friendly, welcoming community in the popular South Perth Peninsula just a short stroll to the Mends Street jetty will see you in the CBD after a leisurely ferry ride.
This unique home is a delight to present and will be under proud new ownership if you're quick!