Kevin leads Bourkes Projects with 30 years of property expertise; as a town planner, development manager and marketing professional.
Working with some of Australia’s largest property developers, he has been responsible for the project management, design, construction and sales and marketing of several highly-awarded subdivisions and built-form projects.
As a town planner, Kevin has used his property acumen to identify strategic land acquisitions, secure complex planning approvals, design subdivisions and add value to projects through expert knowledge of the planning framework.
Through Bourkes Projects, Kevin’s primary goal is to build wealth through property using several key strategies, namely:
- Adding value through town planning, land assembly and market interrogation;
- Educating property owners, investors and developers about market trends, feasibility assessment and changes to the town planning framework;
- Using his property acumen to critically assess the feasibility of property and projects;
- Effectively market development sites and projects to realise the highest and best return for his clients; and
- Managing property projects from end-to-end (analysis, approval, construction and marketing).
Kevin has assisted all levels of the property spectrum to build wealth through property; from sophisticated developers through to “Mum and Dad” property owners. Contact Kevin to help you grow your wealth through property.