This is a hard one, where do we start? Do we begin with the amazing panoramic city and river views or the fact that the last property in this complex sold for $890,000 only a few months ago?
Maybe having a street front home with your own private driveway and secure parking for 2 cars is more important to you or perhaps it's the 50 paces to Wesley College that appeals to you?
I'm thinking it might be best just dealing with the facts.
1) Near new kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
2) Near new bathroom with frameless shower
3) Two courtyards, one front and one rear (undercover)
4) Secure parking for 2 cars
5) Own private driveway
6) 100 metres to the foreshore
7) 50 meters to Wesley College
8) Huge upstairs living area with balcony and sensational city and river views
9) Security doors fitted throughout
10) Master bedroom upstairs with private ensuite and the same ridiculous views
The layout is simple and well designed, with the open plan kitchen and meals area and the 2 minor bedrooms on the ground level. Upstairs is the massive living area with balcony, master bedroom and ensuite and of course the never ending views.
Entrance from Swan St