With sumptuous levels of character and charm, this circa 1940's home on a large 756 m2 block has everything the family could ask for. With wonderful leadlight windows and doors, gorgeous Art Deco ceiling roses, picture rails and polished boards, it's certainly one of a kind and not to be missed.
From the moment you pass through the beautiful front leadlighted entrance, you begin to appreciate the level of enduring heart, soul and passion it has taken to create this much loved family home. With its spacious open plan family living and brilliant outdoor entertaining area with a large underground salt water pool and huge rear yard, the family is truly taken care of.
Just some of the special features that this impressive property has to offer:
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Beautiful front lounge with fireplace
- Three good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Study nook
- Beautiful kitchen with granite top
- Underground salt water pool which can be viewed from kitchen window
- Servery access from kitchen to patio
- Large block
- Secured driveway to rear of the property
- Double lockup garage / workshed or potential granny flat
- Ducted evaporative airconditioning
- Double gates
Located in beautiful Kensington, you are moments away from the Perth CBD, Curtin University, South Perth foreshore, Crown Metropol, Perth Airport, public transport, wonderful public and private schools and not to mention, being only 400m from Morris Mundy Reserve. With a location like this, its hard to go past this terrific step in the door in Kensington.
Phone Fab today for more details 0405 386 396.
Location quick facts:
Perth CBD 5 kms
Curtin University 2.2 kms
South Perth Foreshore 1.9 kms
South Perth Esplanade 3.4 kms
Crown Metropol Perth 4.1 kms
Perth Airport 10.1 kms