YOU MISSED OUT BEFORE DON'T LET THIS FAMILY HOME OF FAMILY HOMES BE MISSED BY YOU AGAIN
You will love raising your family in this boutique builder's fabulous ex-display home. Located in the beautiful family friendly estate of Murdoch, this home has all the extras that builders put on display to show off their wares.
Being perfect for a family of growing kids or established teenager families, this magnificent homes boasts brilliant sectional living. Upstairs is a spacious master suite, including private parents retreat and 4th bedroom. Downstairs is the magnificent open-plan kitchen/dining/family/lounge together with secondary bedrooms, including a guest suite.
Soaring raked ceilings immediately draw your attention, along with the stunning newly renovated central kitchen featuring stone benchtops, gas cooking, double fridge recess and wonderful island bench - truly a chef's delight. With generously sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus separate powder room, large laundry, plenty of linen space, double garage (room for 3 cars) with shopper's entrance and wonderful parents retreat/second living/home office upstairs, this home ticks all the boxes.
With a layout perfect for sectional living and entertaining family and friends, this contemporary home has all you could ask for and much more.
Just look at what's on offer:
- Spacious master bedroom, ensuite and mirrored robes
- Private retreat / second living / study
- Three good sized secondary bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Impressively proportioned open plan kitchen, dining and family room
- Second living area downstairs
- Well-designed laundry with plenty of cupboards / linen cupboards
- Remote controlled double garage with shopper entrance
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Beautiful established well maintained, reticulated gardens
- Storage shed
Also, let's not forget this home's highly sought after location, 1 minute to Murdoch University and Fiona Stanley Hospital, 5 minutes to Garden City Shopping Centre, on the doorstep of Winthrop Village, Winthrop Primary School, Murdoch College, Corpus Christi and Kennedy Baptist College, together with easy freeway access to the Perth CBD.