Register your interest today and be amongst the first to view this quintessential family home, boasting quality finishes and a host of enjoyable features that will leave you wondering why life wasn't always this good.
Cleverly extended and sympathetically renovated, this circa 1950's character home combines charming period features and modern conveniences to create the ultimate fusion of old and new.
In an era and an area where blocks are getting smaller and privacy is at a premium, this sprawling 1,115 m2 allotment has an enticing 21m + frontage and is zoned R15/20, offering the fortunate buyer an opportunity to subdivide now or in the future (subject to WAPC and Council approval).
Some of the many reasons you should buy this home include;
1. Renovated & extended family home with separate free-standing pool room / gym / 4th bedroom
2. Sprawling green title block with sparkling below ground swimming pool
3. Magnificent resort-style undercover alfresco area with built-in pizza oven and BBQ
4. Secure parking for 6 or more vehicles, a boat or caravan
5. Development potential
6. Prime location 600m to Penrhos College / 1.5km to Como Secondary College / 1.8km to Canning Bridge Train & Bus Station
There are insufficient superlatives to describe the quality and quantity of features this home affords. All that's left for you to do is move in, unpack and enjoy!
Contact the James Thompson Team for full details and inspection arrangements.