Enviably located in the sought-after 'Como Beach' precinct, right on the South Perth border and overlooking the picturesque Par 5 4th at Royal Perth Golf Club, this completely renovated street front townhome is destined to impress you.
After four enjoyable years as the proud owner, the time has come for Nick to relocate and be closer to family, giving one fortunate buyer the unrivalled opportunity to make this property their home.
The top 5 things he is going to miss the most (and which you're guaranteed to enjoy), include;
1. The irresistible sense of substance and style; boasting over 130m2 of light-filled leisure and living space including an expansive open plan lounge and dining area featuring solid N.S.W. Blackbutt timber floors
2. Feeling like a Master Chef; in the gourmet kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops / A full complement of European stainless steel appliances / Soft-closing cabinetry / A breakfast bar / Ample cupboard and preparation space and a double fridge recess
3. Entertaining family and friends; courtesy of the expansive (70m2) North-facing courtyard where natural light permeates through the giant Silver Gum trees opposite, guaranteeing you privacy and tranquility all year round
4. Room to swing a giraffe; size and space abound in all three bedrooms, each with built-in-robes and the master with reverse-cycle air conditioning
5. Long, hot showers; in the comfort of your very own, resort-style designer bathroom featuring Caesar Stone benchtops / Floor-to-ceiling tiles / A double shower and twin vanities
There is so much more to love about this instantly appealing and easy care executive residence. But don't just take my word for it, come and admire it for yourself.