CALLING ALL DEVELOPERS, BUILDERS, OWNER OCCUPIERS AND INVESTORS. YOU WILL BE SPOILT FOR CHOICE WHEN YOU SNAP UP THIS RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY. THIS LEVEL NORTH FACING 856 M2 SITE HAS JUST BEEN GRANTED A "GREEN TITLE" TWO (2) LOT SUBDIVISION APPROVAL BY THE WAPC (EXPIRES 05 JULY 2019). ALTERNATIVELY CONSIDER A RETAIN AND BUILD DEVELOPMENT â CONTACT AGENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
LIVEABLE/RENTABLE 1950s, 3 BED x1 BATH HOME WHICH CAN PROVIDE A HOLDING INCOME WHILE YOUR BUILDING PLANS ARE BEING APPROVED.
SECURING THIS OPPORTUNITY AND DEVELOPING THE SITE WILL PROVIDE THE ASTUTE INVESTOR/ DEVELOPER WITH MANY OPTIONS.
- 856m2 block of land, north facing, 26.15m frontage
- Live in and enjoy now or rent out until you develop - the choice is yours
- Immaculate C1950's brick and iron three bedroom extended character home
- Formal lounge/dining room
- Light filled kitchen with gas cooking overlooking family room and large backyard
- Bright bedrooms
- Airconditioning throughout
- A family bathroom with separate WC
- Below ground swimming pool
- Spacious gardens reticulated off a bore
- BIG 6m x 9m powered workshop/shed/garage PLUS two smaller garden sheds
- Secure carport for two vehicles with ample off street parking for extra vehicles/boat/caravan/trailer
- Centrally located in one of the most desirable streets in Manning
- Stroll to nearby local shops and cafes, parks, and the Canning River foreshore
- Easy walking distance to Manning Primary School, St Pius X and Aquinas College
- Waterford Plaza shopping and restaurant precinct just a few minutes' drive away
- Easy access to the City via the Kwinana Freeway or on the train from nearby Canning Bridge Station
Come and reap the rewards.
TO OBTAIN AN INFORMATION PACK, INCLUDING A COPY OF THE WAPC APPROVAL AND THE PROPOSED TWO (2) LOT GREEN TITLE SUBDIVISION PLAN, CONTACT Kathryn Perin on 0405 709 763.