Once in a lifetime, opportunities like this arise and it's time to act quickly! An enviable location and unmistakable 'Les Friday' construction set the tone for the quality and space which abounds throughout this much loved family home.
The current owner is downsizing and giving another family the chance to enjoy all this single level family home has to offer. Set on a manicured 736m2 Green Title allotment in an enviable location, overlooking the river's edge and natural bushland.
The master built 'Farmhouse' boasts many features, including;
1. Over 280m2 of internal area across one single level, with space for the whole family to enjoy
2. Multiple living and entertaining spaces which include a formal lounge and dining, family room, and parents retreat space in the master bedroom
3. A choice of three minor bedrooms and a master with a walk through robe and ensuite
4. Open plan family and meals area overlooked by the kitchen with breakfast bar
5. Fully landscaped and reticulated off a bore, this 736m2 allotment has an inviting 17+ metre frontage which takes full advantage of its highly desirable East-facing orientation
6. A private backyard with an undercover outdoor entertaining area with fruit trees and a vegetable garden
7. Neutral tones, face brick and timber features throughout and the inclusions you have come to expect in today's home, such as ducted air conditioning, solar hot water, security alarm, NBN connectivity, have all been incorporated
8. Ample parking for two cars in the rear lock-up garage and up to two more cars, a boat or a caravan off the street.
This is a truly unique and unrepeatable location. I strongly recommend you come and admire it for yourself!