Surprisingly spacious and instantly appealing, this completely renovated and superbly presented semi-detached villa has an endearing personality and an undeniable charm.
Whether you are starting up, slowing down or investing for the future, this private and quiet two-bedroom abode makes perfect dollars and sense.
A host of features are on offer here, including (but not limited to);
1. Over 75m2 of light-filled leisure and living space
2. Beautiful, solid Jarrah floorboards throughout
3. Two generous bedrooms, the master with reverse-cycle air conditioning
4. A magnificent designer kitchen with quality European appliances and striking tile splashbacks
5. A large bathroom and laundry with ample storage space and full height tiling
6. An expansive North-facing alfresco entertaining area with a big deck and easy care gardens
7. Off-street parking for three cars
8. Reverse cycle air conditioning / Large garden shed
9. A highly desirable location close to Penrhos College, Como High School, Curtin University and a plethora of public transport options
10. Small group of only four with low strata fees and no body corporate
With unbeatable value on offer and strong demand for properties in this position, you'll need to be quick, because opportunities this good seldom last for long.
Parking / Three cars off-street
Internal Area / 76 m2
The city of South Perth / $1,422 per annum
Water Corporation / $751 per annum
Strata / $375 per quarter