Expansive living areas, generous accommodation and a functional floor plan are the hallmarks of this contemporary family home, superbly situated in the heart of the sought after Penrhos precinct.
On a quiet, tree-lined street, amongst quality homes and abundant amenities, this substantial and stylish residence will surprise and delight you.
The fortunate buyer is destined to enjoy a plethora of features which are on offer here, including (but certainly not limited to):
1. Over 340 m2 of light-filled leisure and living space, cleverly designed over two impressive levels
2. Four generous bedrooms, including an expansive resort-style master suite with his & hers walk-in robes, a private balcony, and an ensuite with full height tiling, double vanities and a luxurious spa bath
3. A vast, light-filled open plan lounge and dining area featuring striking timber floors, a state-of-the-art gas fireplace and quality bi-fold doors which provide a picturesque outlook to the landscaped rear gardens
4. A magnificent designer kitchen, boasting a full complement of European stainless-steel appliances, stone bench tops, ample storage and preparation space, and a breakfast bar.
5. Multiple living and entertaining areas on both levels, including a large theatre room, a separate home office, and a gym.
6. A stunning hotel inspired alfresco entertaining area, highlighted by a sparkling below ground swimming pool, easy- care gardens and a tranquil water feature.
7. Quality finishes and enviable features throughout, including solid timber floors, ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, LED lighting, double lock up garage and workshop and a security alarm.
8. 787 m2 of prime Green Title land with an inviting 12+ metre frontage
9. An ultra convenient, family-friendly location within pleasant walking distance to Penrhos College, Como High School, Curtin University, a plethora of public transport options and much, much more
10. You'll have to come and see for youself
Spacious, stylish and secure, this is a home that will exceed all your expectations of luxury, leisure, lifestyle and location. Hurry, the only luxury not on offer is time!
Council: $2,646 pa
Water: $1,153 pa