A rare opportunity exists to secure a level 911 m2 block zoned R20, with subdivision potential.
BONUS - Liveable /rentable 1950's 3 x 1 home that can provide a holding income while your building plans are being approved. Securing this opportunity and developing the site will provide the astute investor/developer with many options.
- 911 m2 lot / 20.12m frontage
- Spacious 1950's ex war service home, three bedrooms plus study
- Open plan kitchen and meals overlooking the yard
- Spacious bedrooms
- Fresh paint throughout
- A family bathroom with separate WC
- Large yard for children and pets to play
- Live in and enjoy now or rent out until you develop
- Centrally located in one of the most desirable streets in Rivervale
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Close proximity to Crown Entertainment Complex and Domestic & International Airports
- Belmont Forum shopping and restaurant precinct just a few minutes' drive away
- Easy access to Perth CBD
Come and reap the rewards!
Under instructions from Housing Authority
Council Rates: $1,307 pa
Water Rates: $980 pa
Land Area: 911 m2