Welcome to the Como Beach lifestyle with it's cafes, restaurants and shopping precinct, coupled with the convenience to access the Freeway and CBD with ease.
The current owners have outgrown this home giving you the opportunity to own this beautifully presented townhouse. This is what they loved about living at 16 Comer Street:
1. Walking distance to a supermarket, deli, hairdresser, gelato bar, cinema, great cafes and fantastic restaurants.
2. The house itself was one of the largest they had seen for the price and the generous front and rear wrap-around courtyards were an absolute bonus, especially for the kids.
3. Having separate bathrooms and toilets made it easier with a full household.
4. Renovating the kitchen giving massive bench space, functional design, practical features and heaps of storage.
5. Entertaining with family and friends. The rear courtyard is large and private making for comfortable entertaining. Additionally the adjoining property is a retirement village so there was never an issue with neighbours.
6. They loved the trees and the gardens surrounding the property, the driveway with the overhanging trees and the sense of peacefulness they felt while living there.
7. The playground across the road was an absolute bonus with three small children living in the house. It is a new and safe playground and only a quick walk over the overpass and you are at the river, ideal for a leisurely stroll, splash in the water, play at the playground or even a fish off the jetty. There was so much nearby for a young family to do and enjoy.