8/61 Hardey Road, Belmont

Belmont

8/61 Hardey Road 2 Beds2 Baths1 Car

Brand New - Suit Firb

We are excited to bring this buying opportunity to the market.

A first floor quality built, brand new apartment with all the modern inclusions you would expect, including an entertainers balcony.

A short drive to the local shopping precinct and Great Eastern Highway.

Features include:

• 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
• Alarm
• Air conditioning
• Stone benchtops
• Quality finishes throughout
• Store room
• Gated, secure small complex

The purchase price represents an 85% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 15% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart
(1300 578 278) for additional information. Please contact Steven Webster for more details.

Email to a Friend

Meet The Agents

Steven Webster

Sales Executive

0413 31...

Kathryn Perin

Sales Executive

0405 70...

Similar Listings

Maylands

145/2 Tenth Avenue 

2 Beds2 Baths2 Cars

FROM $399,000

Maylands

14/97 Peninsula Road 

2 Beds2 Baths2 Cars

From $499 000

Maylands

20/97 Peninsula Road 

2 Beds1 Bath1 Car

From $459 000

Rivervale

28/8 Hawksburn Road 

1 Bed1 Bath1 Car

Offers Above $329,000