Offering low maintenance living and set in a vibrant, family-friendly area, this quality, refurbished property is ideal for those seeking a relaxed lifestyle. Whether you're downsizing, buying your first home or looking for an outstanding investment property, this immaculate double brick and tile villa presents stylish modern living at its best.
East Victoria Park primary school is within walking distance of the property, with secondary schools and Curtin University also close by. There are plenty of shopping and dining options too, with a range of gourmet eateries, hotels and coffee shops located on the bustling cafe strip along Albany Highway, just around the corner. Within a short drive, you'll also find a choice of major retailers and shopping centres.
Just some of the homes many features include:
• Three bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Semi ensuite
• Split system air conditioning in main bedroom and lounge for your comfort
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with new benchtops & wood style flooring
• Separate toilet
• Auto Double Garage
• Fantastic Gabled alfresco dining/entertaining space
• House is fully wired for NBN
• Neat and well managed complex
You can't beat the location - less than 6km from Perth's CBD, with good public transport connections available nearby.
This beautifully presented property represents outstanding value, a relaxed lifestyle with no lawns to mow, and is ready and waiting for you to move right in and make it your new home. Don't miss out - call Guinevere Hall now to arrange your personal inspection.