This beautifully presented property is light, bright and wonderfully spacious. It is a luxurious single bedroom home offering quality fixtures and fittings throughout in a lifestyle location.
The accommodation offers one generous bedroom with a large en-suite bathroom, double vanity, spa bath and separate shower, an exceptionally spacious open-plan living / dining room, and a chef's kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances.
A bonus separate powder room and a hidden laundry. Not to mention this complex has its own swimming pool, spa and gymnasium.
The current owner has moved from Perth. This is what she loved about living at 24/1 Preston Street:
1. The apartment layout because it felt like a "house sized" apartment. She loved the oversized en-suite, large bath AND large separate shower.
2. She worked in the city and the location was "super convenient", commuting was quick and easy and #32 bus stop is only 50m from the front door.
3. She had downsized from a 4 bedroom house and loved that she had full weekends to herself instead of cleaning and gardening.
4. She enjoyed the Preston Street precinct with its abundance of cafes and restaurants, shops and being just footsteps to the beautiful Swan River foreshore.
Some of the property features include:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Timber floors
- Large north facing Balcony
- Built in wardrobes
- Secure building
- Secure parking
- Private lockable storage room in basement 5 square metres
Council Rates: $1,940 pa
Water Rates: $1,041 pa
Strata Levy: $1,205 qtr