Splash into summer, in this unique family home only a short stroll to Aquinas College and the river foreshore. This North-facing architecturally inspired home, where large light filled living spaces and a thoughtful design focused on privacy, have been cleverly combined to create the ideal family retreat.
• Huge open plan dining and family with open fireplace
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and ample cupboards
• Large master bedroom with walk through robe & ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with BIRs
• 4th bedroom | living room option
• Air conditioning | ducted vacuum
• 5kw solar panels
• Alfresco central courtyard for entertaining
• Below ground salt swimming pool | solar powered
• 25m frontage
• Double remote garage with ample storage and shoppers entrance
• Fully reticulated gardens
Nestled on a 601 m2 allotment in a sought-after pocket of Salter Point. This home is the ideal choice for families or down-sizers alike. Viewing is a must!