Offering spacious family living and set on a 655sqm beautifully landscaped elevated block, this 1950's extended property is ideal for those looking for a family home on a good street.
This well presented house, with great neighbours, has a large extended living /dining area which opens onto the kitchen area. The main bedroom and 2nd bedroom have split system air conditioners and fans, with built in robes and ELFA hanging systems. The elevated block gives you views to Higgins Park.
St James is the perfect suburb for families, as residents have a choice of parks and reserves for outdoor activities, sport and recreation. Millen primary school is within walking distance of the property, with secondary schools and Curtin University also close by.
There are plenty of shopping and dining options too, with a range of gourmet eateries, hotels and coffee shops located on the bustling cafe strip along Albany Highway, just around the corner. Within a short drive, you'll also find a choice of major retailers and shopping centres.
Just some of the home's many features include:
• Three bedrooms, two complete with built-in mirrored robes
• Reticulated well-established gardens
• Split system air conditioning for your comfort in living room plus split systems and fans in two of the bedrooms
• Large open plan living, dining and kitchen with polished jarrah floorboards
• Roller shutters on all doors and windows except entry door and toilet window which have security screens
• Kitchen has ample storage space and powered island bench
• Full rewire and new meter board
• Energy efficient globes throughout
• Huge workshop/storeroom/granny flat
• House is fully wired for NBN- fibre to the house!
You can't beat the location - less than 8km from Perth's CBD, with good public transport connections available nearby.
END DATE SALE conditions: All offers before 27th November at 4pm. The owner reserves the right to accept an offer prior to this date.
This beautifully presented property represents outstanding value, and is ready and waiting for you to move right in and make it your new home. Don't miss out - call Guinevere Hall now to arrange your personal inspection.