Behind this welcoming white picket fence, is a charming character home filled with all the original features you would expect such as original jarrah timber floors, leadlight windows and doors and an original fireplace.
Featuring spacious, light filled bedrooms with built in wardrobes, formal dining room and separate lounge room, you will feel right at home as soon as you walk in!
Surrounded by lush cottage gardens with mature trees and a grassed yard for children and pets to play, as well as a separate garage. This gorgeous home sits on a secure 620 m2 Green Title block and is ideally located in a leafy tree-lined street and in walking distance to the local shops | cafe precinct and schools including Penrhos College.
* Light filled lounge with original fireplace
* Spacious formal dining ideal for entertaining
* Country style kitchen with gas cooking & breakfast bar
* Large bedrooms with BIR's
* Original jarrah timber floors, door jams and windows
* High ornate ceilings
* Leadlight windows | doors
* Air conditioning
* Paved rear gardens for outdoor entertaining
* Large garden shed
This home would be ideal for a first homebuyer, or for a family looking to move into a popular street in a sought after location.
Council Rates: $1,633 pa
Water Rates: $895 pa
Land Area: 620 m2
Lot 320 on Plan 4528 | Certificate of Title Volume 1915 Folio 832
Deposit: $20,000 (On the fall of the hammer)
Settlement: 26 March 2018