Surprisingly spacious and instantly appealing, this 2013-built single level home is destined to impress you.
A host of enviable features are on offer here, including but certainly not limited to;
* Over 150m² of light-filled internal living space, all on one level.
* Quality finishes throughout, such as porcelain floor tiling, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and woollen carpets in the bedrooms.
* Three generous bedrooms, all with large built-in or walk-in robes, and the master with a stylish ensuite. The second bathroom is spacious and features a bath, making it ideal for your families.
* An expansive open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area which has been designed with modern day living and entertaining mind.
* A host of contemporary features, including reverse-cycle air conditioning, double lock-up garage with shopper's access and NBN connectivity.
* A spacious, yet easy-care, private alfresco entertaining area, with room for your pets and/or your kids to play.
* Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac location, within pleasant walking distance to Thomas Moore Park, Wilson Primary School and a plethora of public transport options.
* Positioned privately at the rear of a small and well-maintained group of only six.
Whether you're starting up, slowing down or investing for the future, this desirable and affordable residence makes perfect dollars and sense!
Internal Area | 154m²
External Area | 116m²
Parking | Double lock-up garage
Pets | Allowed
Council Rates | $1,780 pa
Water Corporation | $1,116 pa
Strata Company - Admin | $320.60 pq
Strata Company - Reserve | $125.00 pq