Why would you want to live in an apartment when you could call this spacious single bedroom villa home?
Situated privately at the rear of a small quiet group of only 4 on a massive 1030m2 block. Take this chance to modernise your life with its renovated kitchen and bathroom, and amp up your lifestyle with the convenience and amenities that this location offers!
You will enjoy:
* Renovated kitchen with substantial bamboo benchtop, loads of storage, Miele dishwasher and glass splashback
* Jarrah floors | reverse cycle airconditioning in the living areas
* Generous bedroom with BIRs and separate reverse cycle airconditioning
* Renovated bathroom incorporating function and style
* Private and spacious paved courtyard great for quiet relaxation or room to entertain
* Rear lane access allowing you to conveniently park at your front door
* Lockable outdoor shed for your garden tools or bike
* Newly painted throughout in modern and cool colour palette
* Bread Espresso Cafe and local deli only 400m, 11 minute drive to CBD and 1.7km to Canning Bridge Train Station
Council Rates: $1,410 pa
Water Rates: $763 pa
Home Size: 65 m2