In the exclusive street front position of a small and immaculately maintained group of only four, this spacious and stylish free-standing villa is destined to impress you.
Recently renovated and perfectly presented, with space for your whole family to enjoy and a host of enviable features on offer, including but certainly not limited to;
* Over 150m² of light-filled leisure and living space all on one convenient level
* A striking designer kitchen which boasts stone benchtops, a full complement of stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage and preparation space
* A cleverly designed, family friendly floor plan comprising a spacious open plan lounge and dining room, and a separate casual meals area adjacent to the aforementioned kitchen
* Three generous bedrooms, two with built-in robes and the master with a large semi-ensuite which has a bath
* An easy-care undercover alfresco area is the perfect place for entertaining in complete privacy, and there is plenty of room for your kids and your pets to play
* Warm, neutral tones feature throughout and the inclusions you have come to expect in a home of this calibre, such as ducted reverse-cycle airconditioning, modern feature lighting, plantation shutters, a lock up garage with shopper's access and reticulation, have all been incorporated.
Conveniently located within pleasant walking distance to a plethora of amenities, including the vibrant Preston Street entertainment precinct, plenty of public transport options, Como Primary School and the river, this is the ultimate lifestyle destination.
There is so much to love about this fun and functional riverside residence where all that's left for you to do is move in, unpack and enjoy!
Internal Area | 102 m²
External Area | 177 m²
Parking | Lock-up garage + car bay
Pets | Allowed
City of South Perth | $1,817 pa
Water Corporation | $957 pa
Strata | $850 pq (includes insurance, maintenance & water consumption)