This home is ready for your growing family, with three living areas consisting of a downstairs lounge, open plan family room as well as an upstairs living space, giving you the separation you need.
The hub of the home is the modern kitchen, dining and spacious family room that look out to the undercover alfresco and garden, so whether you are entertaining friends, having a family BBQ or just doing the chores while the children play, you'll feel connected inside and out.
High ceilings and bamboo floors compliment the light, bright feel of this spacious home and the neutral décor means you can simply move in and enjoy or add your own personal touches with ease.
The downstairs master bedroom comes complete with a fitted out walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom, plus an extra powder room for guests.
Upstairs you'll find three more queen size bedrooms, two with large walk-in robes and the third with a built-in robe. The main bathroom has a bath and separate toilet and there is also a large linen cupboard on this level.
The back garden is large enough for a pet but no too big, so it's still easy to maintain.
If privacy is high on your wish list you'll love the remote gate on the driveway which leads you to the double garage that also has a remote roller door on the back to make access through to the garden a breeze.
All this in a great location, on a quiet street yet still close to public transport, the river, new Perth Stadium, Crown Entertainment Complex and all other amenities.
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms
- Kitchen with gas hotplate, electric wall oven, dishwasher
- Plenty of storage throughout
- 200 litre solar (gas boosted) hot water system
- Automatic reticulation to lawns and gardens
- Cat-5A smart wiring throughout the house
- Cabling for Foxtel installed
- Electronic gate with home phone integration
- LED down lights throughout
- Home alarm system with key fob remotes and back to base monitoring
- 12v garden lighting front and back (on automatic timers)