This beautifully presented townhouse will spoil you for both space and comfort. Built to generous proportions, each of the bedrooms are positioned to give individual members of your family privacy.
For convenience, both floors are served by a recently renovated bathroom tiled from floor to ceiling. Your substantial and private street front garden is perfect for keeping pets and kids safe, and the covered alfresco will make year round entertaining easy.
To capitalise on its North-facing aspect, the kitchen, master suite and living areas are positioned to benefit from loads of natural light and winter time warmth. Located on one of Como's quietest and most sought after streets you will be walking everywhere, why, because everything is so close.
Additional features include:
- Exclusive use of additional carparking bay in addition to double lockup garage
- Loads of storage throughout home including spacious under stair storage
- Reverse cycle airconditioning to living room and upstairs bedrooms
- Hazel Street is whisper quiet and all owners at 40 Hazel Street are owner occupiers
- Full sized renovated bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs
This sought after location offers:
- 400m walk to South Perth Library | Ernest Johnson Oval
- 300m walk to Canning Highway bus routes | cafes
- 500m walk to Como Primary School
- 400m walk to Preston Street shopping | entertaining precinct
Council Rates: $2,076 pa
Water Rates: $1,126 pa
Strata Levy: $780 pq