Positioned privately at the rear of a boutique group of only three, on an easy-care 292m² survey-strata allotment with no common walls and no strata fees, this stunning executive residence is a statement in substance and style.
Master-built to a detailed and demanding specification and boasting only the highest quality custom finishes throughout and with a host of enviable features on offer, including (but certainly not limited to);
GROUND FLOOR //
* A magnificent designer kitchen with striking stone benchtops, bespoke cabinetry, a full complement of European appliances and a breakfast bar.
* An expansive open plan lounge and dining area showcasing silk curtains, high ceilings and porcelain tiles, overlooking the private courtyard.
* A large home office, theatre room, games room, or fourth bedroom ideal for inveterate guests.
* Plentiful storage, a spacious laundry with external access and a powder room.
FIRST FLOOR //
* A generous hotel-inspired master bedroom with a substantial walk-in robe and an elegant ensuite featuring double vanities, stone bench tops, full-height tiling and a separate toilet.
* Two spacious minor bedrooms, both with built-in robes and quality woollen carpets.
* A huge second bathroom with quality fixtures, ample storage and a bath.
* A private, North-facing undercover alfresco area, ideal for relaxed all-year-round entertaining.
EXTRA FEATURES //
* Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Smart security system
* Double remote garaging with Flexico flooring plus a storeroom
* Automatic reticulation
* NBN Connectivity
Enviably located in the heart of sought-after Como Beach, within pleasant walking distance to the Preston Street entertainment precinct, a plethora of public transport options and the river, this spacious and stylish executive family home will exceed all your expectations about luxury, leisure, lifestyle and location.
Internal Area | 265 m²
Land Area | 292 m²
Built | 2016
City of South Perth | $2,848 pa
Water Corporation | $1,323 pa
Strata Insurance | $600 pa