Beautiful Rural Property With Potential For Future Development!
Sale Fallen Through - Don't Let This Opportunity Slip Through Your Fingers!
Bourkes is pleased to present this 2.82 Hectare | 6.96 Acre property at 44 Fifty Road, Baldivis. The land is currently zoned rural with a planning investigation underway by City of Rockingham relating to future subdivision potential.
The property has the best of everything, a very well maintained four bedroom, two bathroom home, below ground pool, enclosed alfresco, large outdoor patio area with natural bush land and abundance of birdlife, beautiful wildlife and much, much, more . . . A lifestyle!
Close to Kwinana Freeway for commuting to the Perth city (only 35 minutes away), the property is superbly located in the highly-popular Baldivis area, a short drive to great local shopping centres, Rockingham beaches and train station.
• Flexible floorplan
• Large galley style kitchen
• Formal and informal dining
• Spacious lounge
• Timber floors
• Laundry | separate toilet
• Spilt system airconditioning
• Below ground swimming pool
• Lawned area
• Enclosed alfresco
• Large outdoor patio area
• Double lock-up garage
• Workshop | Shed 6m x 6m
• Two street frontages
• Natural bush land with abundance of birdlife and wildlife
Contact Cristina Spinella on 0414 400 136 to arrange a viewing or for further information.
* Buyers should make their own investigations to City of Rockingham with respect to current | proposed zoning.