UNDER CONTRACT! AUCTION AND HOME OPENS CANCELLED!
Sorry for any inconvenience caused
AUCTION (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
SATURDAY | 9 FEBRUARY 2019 | 3:00PM ON SITE
This magnificent landmark property is finally available for you to enjoy, as the current owners are downsizing. Don't wait any longer for your chance to secure one of the finest homes in Manning!
With its commanding façade and spacious entrance, this treasure boasts; crown and corbel arches, high ceilings, french doors and every modern convenience possible. A clever combination of traditional features and calm contemporary decor, complement this thoughtful yet versatile floor plan, providing an abundance of accommodation with privacy for all members of the family to flourish.
Set on a manicured 856 m² R20 Green Title allotment, a pleasant stroll to McDougall Park, excellent educational facilities and public transport options, together with easy access to Canning Bridge Station, Curtin University and Waterford Plaza.
• Spacious open floor plan with neutral décor and quality finishes throughout
• Modern kitchen with classic details encompassing stone bench tops, gas cooking, dishwasher, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
• Large light filled family room
• Home theatre room
• Grand master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Generous sized secondary bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Family sized bathroom complete with powder room access
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking sparkling below ground pool and yard space
• Spa room with own ensuite to enjoy all year round
• Resort style swimming pool complete with optional heating
• Double remote with high ceilings and shoppers entrance PLUS additional storage space
• Quality window treatments throughout
• Ducted air conditioning | ducted vacuum | intercom | security alarm
• Easy care, fully reticulated gardens
An impressive home, which meets the needs of a growing family with young children, teenagers or an extended family. Viewing is a must to appreciate all this home has to offer.
The most fastidious of buyers will be impressed.
Terms of Auction
Deposit | $25,000 at the fall on the hammer
Settlement | 26 March 2019 (45 Days)