AUCTION (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
SATURDAY 27 JULY 2019 | 12:00 NOON | ON SITE
This beautifully presented freestanding and prime street-front home is offered for sale. After a thoughtful renovation, there is nothing to do other than just move in and relax, or as an investor, just find the right tenant and reap the rewards!
This treasure boasts impressive leadlight glass doors and windows, high ornate ceilings and timber floors all complete with modern inclusions. A clever combination of these traditional features with a calm contemporary decor and versatile floor plan, provide a warm and charming accommodation with privacy for all members of today's modern family to flourish.
Set on a manicured 389 m² Survey Strata allotment (approximate) in an enviable riverside pocket of South Perth, only a short stroll to the river's edge, Wesley College and the convenient Angelo Street cafe precinct. Easy access to Canning Highway, Collier Park Golf Course, Curtin University and Waterford Plaza.
Features of the home include:
• Spacious open family room with an abundance of natural light
• Modern kitchen with streamline details encompassing stone tops, gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Large formal lounge with open fireplace surrounded by ornate integrated original cabinetry
• Master suite overlooking front gardens
• Family sized bathroom | wetroom complete with second bedroom semi-ensuite access
• Air conditioning | ceiling fans
• Secure garden | parking with electronic sliding access gate
• Easy care, fully reticulated gardens
• NBN ready
Terms of Auction
Sold subject to issue of new Certificate of Title
Deposit | $20,000 (Fall of the Hammer)
Settlement | 30, 45 or 60 Days from Contract Date