A very rare opportunity presents itself to secure two side by side homes (must be sold in one line/together) each on its very own Survey Strata lot, a short stroll to the Shelley foreshore.
Ideally located, surrounded by large homes and manicured gardens in a leafy tree-lined, riverside neighbourhood in the sought-after Rossmoyne High School zone.
Two rental homes for the short term and two prime home building sites for the future. Don't delay and register your interest today!
• Neat brick and tile
• Two spacious bedrooms
• Formal lounge
• Functional kitchen
• Large bathrooms
• Cottage style gardens reticulated off a bore
• Undercover parking for one car
• 27 Zenith Street - currently tenanted till February 2020
• 2 Tudor Avenue - Vacant
• (Lot 1) 2 Tudor Avenue – 476m² Survey Strata – CORNER LOT facing North/West
• (Lot 2) 27 Zenith Street – 517m² Survey Strata – facing North
In preparation for a new home build, WAPC approval has been granted for the realignment of the current lots being:
• Proposed Lot 1 – 2 Tudor Avenue – 487m2
• Proposed Lot 2 – 27 Zenith Street – 506m2
Titles to be issued upon clearance of the site in preparation for building.
• A short stroll to the Canning River foreshore in a sought-after street
• Positioned in the RHS zone
• Easy access to Leach Highway, Kwinana Freeway and Bullcreek Train Station
This property is ideal for the astute investor, come and reap the rewards by securing this rare property.
2 Tudor Avenue (Lot 1)
Council Rates | $1,541 pa
Water Rates | $996 pa
27 Zenith Street (Lot 2)
Council Rates | $1,552 pa
Water Rates | $1,030 pa